Circle Orboros, now presentable

I've had a fair amount of time to paint recently, so the Circle Orboros force is shaping up nicely. I have all-but-completed a starter set of Kaya the Wildborn, Feral Warpwolf, and Regular and Winter Argus; plus two Warpborn Skinwalkers and four Reeves of Orboros. The Feral and the "Summer Argus" might still need some highlights, but other than that I'm happy with everything here. 

Group shot:


Kaya herself: I put a lot of effort into this one since she's the boss of the army, and I hope it shows. In the blow-up picture here she doesn't look so great, but with the naked eye she looks quite good. I might try to make the eyes more distinct as it's almost invisible that I actually painted them.  


The Argii, or whatever the heck the plural is of Argus. I have no idea why that Winter Argus came out looking so good, and I hope I can duplicate that feat when I get to the Pureblood Warpwolf.


The Feral Warpwolf: He needs a few highlights yet, but is overall pretty good. 



Reeves of Orboros, and their leader. Making their leader a gray-haired old matron rather than a gorgeous blonde is an aesthetic choice I'm fairly happy with. 


And the first two Warpborn Skinwalkers. I haven't used them much in game as they aren't allowed in any of Prime Kaya's tier lists, but they're effective units. I'm not entirely sure about the axe blades, but I like the rest of them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Well, it's been a while...

First full game with new Tau

End of Year Ramblings